DUBLIN, Aug. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections (Infectious Disease) – Drugs In Development, 2021» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The pipeline guide provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 1, 1, 1, 36 and 11 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 6 and 3 molecules, respectively.
The guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from the publisher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections
Key Topics Covered:
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Overview
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Therapeutics Development
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Drug Profiles
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Dormant Projects
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Discontinued Products
- Klebsiella pneumoniae Infections – Product Development Milestones
- ABAC Therapeutics SA
- AEON Medix Inc
- Affinivax Inc
- Akthelia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Appili Therapeutics Inc
- Armata Pharmaceuticals
- BB200 LLC
- Bioversys AG
- Bugworks Research India Pvt Ltd
- Celdara Medical LLC
- CHO Pharma Inc
- Clarametyx Biosciences Inc
- ContraFect Corp
- Dong-A ST Co Ltd
- EnBiotix Inc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Fedora Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Forge Therapeutics Inc
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- LimmaTech Biologics AG
- Linnaeus Bioscience Inc
- Melinta Therapeutics Inc
- Microbiotix Inc
- Mikrobiomik Healthcare Company SL
- Neoculi Pty Ltd
- Nosopharm SAS
- Oryn Therapeutics
- Pedanius Therapeutics Ltd
- Peptilogics Inc
- Phico Therapeutics Ltd
- Planet Biotechnology Inc
- ReAlta Life Sciences Inc
- Recce Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- RemAb Therapeutics SL
- Shionogi & Co Ltd
- Soligenix Inc
- Spero Therapeutics Inc
- Summit Therapeutics Ltd
- Syntiron LLC
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Holdings Co Ltd
- Techulon Inc
- VaxNewMO LLC
- Vaxxilon AG
- Venus Medicine Research Centre
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f9fjao
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets