DUBLIN, April 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The «microRNA 21 (MIR21) – Drugs in Development, 2021» report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
microRNA 21 (MIR21) – Drugs in Development, 2021 provides in depth analysis on microRNA 21 (MIR21) targeted pipeline therapeutics.
The report provides comprehensive information complete with Analysis by Indications, Stage of Development, Mechanism of Action (MoA), Route of Administration (RoA) and Molecule Type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in microRNA 21 (MIR21) targeted therapeutics development and features dormant and discontinued projects. The report analyses the pipeline products across relevant therapy areas under development targeting microRNA 21 (MIR21).
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report provides a snapshot of the Global therapeutic landscape for microRNA 21 (MIR21).
- The report reviews microRNA 21 (MIR21) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, Product Description, Descriptive Mechanism of Action (MoA), Research and Development (R&D) brief, Licensing and Collaboration details & Other Developmental Activities.
- The report reviews key players involved in microRNA 21 (MIR21) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The report assesses microRNA 21 (MIR21) targeted therapeutics based on Mechanism of Action (MoA), Route of Administration (RoA) and Molecule Type.
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to microRNA 21 (MIR21) targeted therapeutics.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective Research and Development (R&D) strategies.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Identify and understand the targeted therapy areas and indications for microRNA 21 (MIR21). Identify the use of drugs for target identification and drug repurposing.
- Identify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) effectively by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding microRNA 21 (MIR21) development landscape.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
Key Topics Covered:
- Report Coverage
- Target – Overview
- Target – Therapeutics Development
- Products under Development by Stage of Development
- Products under Development by Therapy Area
- Products under Development by Indication
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
- Target – Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Target – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Target – Drug Profiles
- Drug Profile
- Product Description
- Mechanism of Action
- R&D Progress
- Target – Dormant Products
- Target – Discontinued Products
- Target – Product Development Milestones
- Featured News & Press Releases
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7285tc
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-microrna-21-mir21-drugs-development-market-report-2021-analysis-by-indications-stage-of-development-mechanism-of-action-moa-route-of-administration-roa-and-molecule-type-301281158.html
SOURCE Research and Markets