NEW YORK, Sept. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — According to Technavio, incremental growth of $ 8.18 bn is expected in the faucet market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the faucet market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio offers in-depth market insights that assist global businesses to obtain growth opportunities.
The changing consumer preference and lifestyle giving rise to luxury homes, increasing construction activities globally, and growing brand awareness in the faucet industry will offer immense growth opportunities. However, factors such as a longer replacement cycle of metallic products and rising stringent water management regulations may threaten the growth of the market.
Faucet Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Faucet Market is segmented as below:
- Ceramic Disc
- North America
- South America
Buy our market report now to gain access to detailed analysis on the faucet market: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43618
Faucet Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. To help businesses improve their market position, the faucet market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Delta Faucet Co., Eczacibasi Holding AS, Elkay Manufacturing Co., Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC, HOCHENG PHILIPPINES Corp., Kohler Co., LIXIL Corp., Roca Sanitario SA, Toto Ltd., and Villeroy and Boch AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the faucet market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Faucet Market size
- Faucet Market trends
- Faucet Market industry analysis
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Residential Digital Faucets Market by Type and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
Filtered Water Faucets and Faucet Systems Market by Application, Distribution Channel, Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis
Faucet Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist faucet market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the faucet market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the faucet market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of faucet market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Cartridge – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Compression – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Ceramic disc – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Ball – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Technology
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Non-residential – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Delta Faucet Co.
- Eczacibasi Holding AS
- Elkay Manufacturing Co.
- Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC
- HOCHENG PHILIPPINES Corp.
- Kohler Co.
- LIXIL Corp.
- Roca Sanitario SA
- Toto Ltd.
- Villeroy and Boch AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/faucet-market-will-accelerate-at-a-cagr-of-almost-9-02-through-2021-2025increasing-construction-activities-globally-to-upheave-growth–technavio-301366881.html