NEW YORK, May 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Technavio has been monitoring the artificial plants and flowers market in the US and it is poised to grow by USD 369.08 million during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by end-user, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the end-user, the market saw maximum growth in the commercial segment in 2020.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The increased penetration of online shopping is the major trend in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Charles Lubin Co. Inc., Inter IKEA Holding BV, JamaliGarden, M and S Schmalberg Inc., Natural Decorations Inc., Nearly Natural, New Growth Designs, Pacific Silk Plants, Petals.com, and Dongyi Artificial Plants Co. Ltd. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the growing use of artificial plants and flowers for decorative and aesthetic purposes. However, volatility in raw material prices might challenge growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Residential Artificial Flower Retail Market – Global residential artificial flower retail market is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Wall Decor Market in US – Wall decor market in US is segmented by product (wall art, picture frames, wall clock, and other decorative accents) and distribution channel (offline and online).
Download the Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Charles Lubin Co. Inc., Inter IKEA Holding BV, JamaliGarden, M and S Schmalberg Inc., Natural Decorations Inc., Nearly Natural, New Growth Designs, Pacific Silk Plants, Petals.com, and Dongyi Artificial Plants Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. Although the growing use of artificial plants and flowers for decorative and aesthetic purposes will offer immense growth opportunities, volatility in raw material prices is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this artificial plants and flowers market in the US forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in US 2021-2025: Segmentation
Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in the US is segmented as below:
- Distribution Channel
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70555
Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in US 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The artificial plants and flowers market report in the US covers the following areas:
- Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in US Size
- Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in US Trends
- Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increased penetration of online shopping as one of the prime reasons driving the Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in US growth during the next few years.
Artificial Plants and Flowers Market in US 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the artificial plants and flowers market growth in the US during the next five years
- Estimation of the artificial plants and flowers market size in the US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the artificial plants and flowers market across the US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of artificial plants and flowers market vendors in the US
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Commercial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Residential – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- Market segments
- Comparison by Distribution channel
- Offline – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Online – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Charles Lubin Co. Inc.
- Inter IKEA Holding BV
- M and S Schmalberg Inc.
- Natural Decorations Inc.
- Nearly Natural
- New Growth Designs
- Pacific Silk Plants
- Dongyi Artificial Plants Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/artificial-plants-and-flowers-market-in-the-us-to-grow-by–369-08-million-during-2021-2025–increased-penetration-of-online-shopping-to-boost-growth–technavio-301281185.html